Doughlasha is a family run B&B, 6km from Killarney town centre. It has seven bedrooms, five are ensuite and two with a bathroom with a shower/Jacuzzi. The B&B boasts spectacular views of the mountains and breathtaking views of the Killarney Lakes. If you are a mountain climber Doughlasha is the place for you. We are 10 mins from Cronin's yards which is the main starting point for all climbers to Carrantouhill. We provide packed lunches, dinners etc. if required. We are walking distance from a hotel/pub which serves delicious food. For children, we have a playground with swings, slides, seesaw & trampoline. The playground is enclosed so you can relax in the patio area. We also provide a buggy, cots and a babysitting service. You are welcome to use our barbecue, we provide all the utensils, glasses, cutlery and use of our fridge freezer.
All rooms are en-suite and are equipped with T.V., Hairdryer, Iron, Ironing Board, Tea/Coffee facilities, Fridge, Shampoo, Shower Gel.
Step 1: Select the number of nights you wish to stay
- Babysitting Service
- Children under 5, stay free
- Free Internet service for guests
- Childrens Play Area - See Extra Info
- Free Barbeque Service - See extra facilities page
- Large Parking area suitable for large vehicles
- Pets are welcome - free kennels available
- Breakfast as late as any guest wishes
- - (Excluding day of departure, latest time is 11 a.m.)